These services are provided by John Caton Associates from our own staff or associate
consultants, controlled by John Caton Associates to our own quality standards.
Any organisation can only succeed if it has a clear idea of what it is trying
to do. This is the role of Strategic Planning and it addresses three main
questions - What?, How Many? and With What? This needs a firm grasp of many
business tools and concepts such as:
- Gap and SWOT analysis
- Demand and Resource forecasting (direct and indirect resources)
- The Relationship with the Budget
- The Relationship with the Quality System
- Strategic Benchmarking
- The Distinct Roles of Short, Medium and Long Term Business Plans
- How to Implement the Business Plan - the key role of the Action Plan
- Training of creators and users
John Caton Associates will quickly and economically produce and implement
the right strategic plan for your business.